The Student

“At the still point, there the dance is.” – T.S Eliot

This was a really big aha for me in class because I used a word to create a world, the still is a place in between space and time where time is infinite and space is infinite.

The best book that I have read this semester was the Underdogs Trilogy about the Wolfe brothers by Markus Zusak. Markus Zusak has been an author so close to my heart. I love to read action adventure books because they’re superficial with most of the actions and I can get away from emotion. Markus Zusak really packs a lot of pain and love and hope into those there books. I cried so hard. I’ve never cried because of a book and Markus Zusak made me cry multiple times. I’m really hoping that Bridge of Clay will have the same feel to it. Reading has helped me feel a wider array of emotions so now I can say that I have experienced feeling this emotion, therefore, I can write about it.

I feel like for me to improve as a writer I need to just read and write more. I need to read out of my comfort zone and write out of my comfort zone. Use my comfort zone as a reset button if I’m ever stuck.